Monday, September 13, 2010

So heres my first blog... it only took me all summer. Throughout the summer I worked at a restaurant alot and didn't have the time or drive to work in my studio. After my final summer of pure work and fun I'm now ready to begin working on my metal pieces. Graduating was a strange feeling, I kind of felt like my work didn't have a strong purpose anymore, not to mention that I am no longer surrounded by artists to bounce ideas off of when I'm working. I went through a natural low with my work after I graduated and now I am motivated to get back into it because this is what I really want to do. I sketched almost every other day in the summer so I am more then ready to produce. Heres a few pieces that began working on.
XESO109
XESO109
XRSBA108

No comments:

Post a Comment